Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WTF? Why Is My Body Trying to Sabotage Me?!

Jeezy Petes, I hate my latest birth control. Also, why is it that I always manage to go to Planned Parenthood when I'm PMSing, hard?

Here is a list of things that have moved me to tears today:

  • A fitness magazine
  • My blood pressure numbers
  • A vast array of choices in hormonal birth control methods
  • Biltmore Avenue
  • A photograph of the Queen of England
  • Driving downhill whilst listening to Fresh Air with Terry Gross
  • The lack of padded-cup bras in my size at the local Belk...or... any bras in my size, really
  • A display of Keurig coffee makers and the corresponding selection of K-cups
  • Wal-Mart. Just...Wal-Mart
  • I-240
  • A number of songs by The Killers
But hey, at least I know it's not really me; it's just my body and its horrible, horrible chemicals trying to sabotage me.

No comments:

Post a Comment